Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Model: D2-40
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 2007
- Engine Hours: 500
7078 Bembe Beach Road
Annapolis, Maryland, US, 21403
The Tartan 3700 has an open and spacious floor-plan for a 37 footer. The forward cabin has a large double bunk with drawer storage under the bunk. This model has the dual - bureau option, instead of the vanity in the forward cabin! The forward cabin has two hatches and two ports, so she gets great ventilation on the hook.
The main salon has port and starboard settees with the starboard settee pulling out to make a double bunk. The drop leaf table accommodates 4 - 6 dining. You'll find the ultra-suede cushions very inviting after a great day on the water.
The Nav-Station is fully functional with plenty of space for a "boat office" or for charting and panning your next adventure. Plenty of drawer and desk storage, along with a nice hideaway for the tool box under the nav seat.
The head is spacious, with a dedicated stall shower, she feels more like a 40 footer than a 37...
The galley is a L shaped with large counters, plenty of storage cabinets and drawers. You'll love the ergonomic layout having the sinks on center-line. It frees up counter space and makes working this galley a pleasure! Large icebox with front and top access too.
The aft cabin is quite large as well accommodating a second couple in comfort. In fact a lot of our owners make the aft cabin the master and forward cabin for guests.Guess you''have to decide for yourself, which cabin will be yours...Either way your guests will feel welcome and appreciate what you have provided for them!
- SS Hood Ports w/ Screens
- Forward Cabin with Dual Bureaus instead of Vanity
- Companionway Hatch Screens
- Cherry Interior with Raised Panel Doors
- Teak and Holly Cabin Sole
- Ultra Suede Interior Fabric- Navy Blue
- Drop Leaf Dining Table
- Granicoat Counter Tops - ARIA
- Galley Extension
- Double Sinks - SS
- Foot Pump (fresh water)
- Force 10 Three Burner Stove with Oven
- New Propane Tank - 2015
- Xintex LPG Sniffer / Solenoid
- 12 vdc Refrigeration
- Ample Cabinet and Drawer Storage
- RAYMARINE ELECTRONICS
- ST 60 - Speed, Depth & AWI on Companionway POD
- C80 Radar / Plotter On Pod At Helm
- 2KW Radome on Kato Stern Pole
- ST60 Multi Function Display - Nav Station
- VHF Standard Horizon GX3000
- **DSC, Hailer, & Ram Mic
- Clarion AM/FM/CD w/ Bose Speakers
- 6 CD Changer w/ Remote
- Full 12 VDC & 110 VAC Distribution Panels
- Dual ShorePower System
- Freedom 10 Inverter / Charger
- 12 VDC outlets at Helm and Nav Station
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water - Dual Tanks
- Opening Transom Door for Water Access
- Y Valve & Macerator Systems
- VOLVO 40 HP Engine with Saildrive
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Auto Bilge Pump
- Shower Sump with GrayWater Pump
- Upgraded Raritan Head - 2013
- Fuel & Water Remote Gauges
- Holding Tank Gauge
- Courtesy Lights
- Two House Batteries - 2015
- One Engine Start Battery - 2015
- Carbon Fibre Mast
- Wire Standing Rigging
- Strong Track System for Mainsail
- Lazy Jack System for Mainsail
- Split Hydraulic Backstay Adjuster
- Harken Genoa Furler
- Rod Vang Led Aft
- Spinnaker Halyard
- Harken Deck Hardware Throughout
- All Halyard/ Controls lines aft
- Spinlock Stoppers For Control Lines
- Harken # 53 STC Primary Winches
- Harken # 40 STC House Winches
- Harken Inboard Adjustable Genoa Tracks
- Two SS Dorades
- Lewmar Rack & Pinion Steering Pedestal
- Leather Covered Mini-Maxi Wheel
- Custom Teak Cockpit Table
- Kato Stern Pole for Radar
- Radar Reflector on backstay
- Removable - Second Anchor Roller
- Mainsail - Doyle Dacron - Full Batten
- Genoa - Doyle Dacron - 135%
- Captains Navy Sailcover w/ Slits
- Dodger - Navy Blue
- Pedestal Cover - Navy Blue
- Fairclough - Winter Cover
This 3700 is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Her LIS PHRF rating is 113. She is equally matched day sailing and cruising, as casual / beer-can racing. Knowledgeable owners have done a little fun racing only, so she shows very well. If you have been looking for a late model Tartan 3700 this is a "keeper" she is priced right and ready to go!
- Majestic Blue Awlgrip Hull
- White Boot Stripes
- Gold Cove Stripe
- Aluminum Toe-rails
- White Deck
- Carbon Rig
- Traditional Sailplane
- Deep Fin Performance Keel
- Docking, Safety & Anchor Gea
- Ray marine Electronics Package
- Doyle Sails
- Fairclough Cover - Serviced / Stitched 2015
- 8 JackStands & 1 V / Bow Stand
Please NOTE - Owners have reserved the rights to the name - "Saint of Circumstance"
Saint of Circumstance is a Beautifully equipped and maintained Tartan 3700. She has had light use and shows VERY well. Ready for your inspection and sailing schedule!
Call today for a showing, you won't be disappointed!
GOT A TRADE -- Give us a call - Owner willing to take Trades!!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
We have hundreds of photos available on our personal website! Ask us for a link.