Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH45CR
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 BladeBronze, Folding
- Drive Type: Direct
- Year: 2022
- Engine Hours: 35
7078 Bembe Beach Road
Annapolis, Maryland, US, 21403
To design the Sun Odyssey 410, Jeanneau reached out long standing design partner Marc Lombard , who was assisted by Jean-Marc Piaton. Together, they delivered on the challenge of bringing the classic Jeanneau styling into a modern yacht. Like the 440 and 490, the Sun Odyssey 410 features a generous beam and walk-around deck, ensuring life on deck is comfortable and spacious, either under way or at anchor. Simple sail handling is ensured through the use of an integrated bow sprit, inboard winches, and recessed wells for controls.
The Lombard-designed, hard chine hull combined with a high aspect cathedral rig, ensure this boat delivers on its high performance aspirations. The fine entry wave piercing bow significantly reduces drag, while giving the boat a distinctive look. In addition, careful consideration has been put into weight distribution and balance in the sail plan, bringing a new level of performance to the Sun Odyssey line. Even the most competitive sailor will love the speed, responsiveness, and ease of handling while at the wheel.
In addition to higher performance than ever before, the Sun Odyssey generation deliver comfort like never before. The high volume hulls allow for bright, comfortable interiors. Like the Sun Odyssey 440 and 490, the 410 features a contemporary, central galley that is ultra-functional and with an abundance of storage. The central daybed, perfect for relaxation, is unique to the 410 and a key feature in this cozy saloon. A large, fully functional nav station to port provides for plenty of room for serious navigation as well as additional electronics.
The 410 can be configured in a 2-cabin or 3-cabin arrangement with queen size berths. It is available with either a single aft head or an additional head forward in the master cabin. Both heads offer separated shower compartments. Whether overnighting, entertaining, or day sailing, the Sun Odyssey 410 strikes the perfect balance between performance and comfort.
JUST traded in on a new Catamaran -- AMAZING opportunity!!!
- Yanmar 45 HP Engine - 35 Hours
- Shoal Draft keel
- 2 Cabin 1 head Workshop Layout
- Teak Interior Wood Finish
- Excellence Package
- White Leather interior
- Performance Pack
- Downwind Pack
- Electronics Pack - Offshore
- Radar Added March 2023
- Entertainment Pack
- Fusion DVDPlayer connected to TV
- Added TV 2022 Salon
- Electric Primary Winches Helm
- Electric Housetop Winch - Port
- Lazy Bag Cover Graphite Color
- Code Zero Sail, Never Flown...
- Anchor kit
- Docking Kit
- Safety Kit - Coast Guard
- Electric Drive for Swim Platform
- Cockpit Cushions - Sooty ( graphite Color )
- Retractable Bow Thruster - Serviced / Reinforced
- Sink in Master Cabin forward
- Additional Freezer workshop
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Systems
- Crockery kit by Jeanneau.
- Mattress battens under Forward Mattress
- Folding Deluxe Table Salon w/ telescoping Legs
- Electric Quiet Flush Toilet
- Inverter - 2000w
- 3 Blade Folding prop
- TV Antenna
- Teak Cockpit Floor
- Dark Laminate Salon Floorboards
- Pettit Trinidad Bottom Paint, fresh coat March 2022
- Vinyl rub rail on Hull Sides
- Anchor Washdown Pump at Bow
- Canvas - Dodger, Bimini, Connector - Cover Loft - SMOKE Sunbrella
- 4 Solar panels soft panels mounted on Bimini - March 2023
- Radar Added march 2023
- OVER 529k Replacement Value
Schedule a visit NOW - this boat will not last long! She is ready to cruise!
Potential purchasers should assume that any items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Engine hours are approximate, may be reported verbally by the seller, and are recorded at the time and date of the original listing of this vessel. Owner's use during the time of this listing may affect the total engine hours upon a prospective buyer's inspection. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his/her agents or his/her surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes or withdrawal from market without notice.