Walk the Docks September 24-27
Come Shop Your Favorite Crusader Brands at a Safe Distance
Join us in a special pre-boat show event featuring new models, boat show pricing and incentives. This is your chance to tour the new Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349, 410, 440, the Excess 11 & 12 catamarans, the Tartan 345 & 395 and the Legacy 36 power yacht.
Call us now at 410-269-0939 to schedule a private showing.
Sun Odyssey 349
With pure lines, generous interior volume and an inviting cockpit, the Sun Odyssey 349 delivers excellent performance and safety at sea. This high performance cruiser is a great way to get your family out on the water.
- Comfortably sleeps six
- Spacious salon and highly functionally galley
- Open cockpit Design
- Twin rudder design for responsive steering, comfort and security
Sun Odyssey 410
Classic Jeanneau sailing in a modern yacht. With a hard chine, integrated bow sprit and high aspect cathedral rig, the Sun Odyssey 410 delivers high performance sailing. Even the most competitive sailor will love the speed, responsiveness, and ease of handling while at the wheel.
- Fine entry wave piercing bow significantly reduces drag
- High volume hulls allowing for bright, comfortable interiors
- Contemporary, central galley with an abundance of storage.
- Central daybed in it’s cozy salon
- Large, fully functional port side nav station with room for extra electronics
Sun Odyssey 440
The Sun Odyssey 440 benefits from an entirely innovative layout for greater ease of movement about the boat. At once seaworthy and welcoming, cozy and sporty, the Sun Odyssey 440 is as attractive on the interior as on the exterior. The ambiance is warm and polished, soft and welcoming. On the interior, they feature clean lines and a spacious open layout. Sun Odysseys offer a harmonious design for easy handling and enjoying life on board.
- New, innovative layout for greater ease of movement about the boat
- Multiple technical advantages to perfect handling and comfort on board
- Contemporary and harmonious layout
- Incredibly spacious, bright and comfortable owner’s cabin
Cruising comfort and space, open cockpit and exciting sailing in a smaller size catamaran. The Excess 11 has benefited from the experience of her elders, without sacrificing all the comfort attributes needed for long passages and life on board.
- Large owners cabin with separate showers
- Twin Helm Stations
- Interior comfort found in lager boats
- Capable of long distance cruising
With twin aft helm stations, a light precise helm and opening bimini, the Excess 12 combines the pleasures of monohull sailing with the comfort and space of a catamaran.
- Large volume hulls can be outfitted with three or four double cabins
- Large exterior table
- Loads of deck and trampoline space for sunbathing
- Taller Pulse Line rig
- Marked chine and pronounced deck sheer creating unique lines
Unrivaled dependability with high end components, comfort underway with a proven hull shape, the Legacy 36 cruises with poise and a timeless grace.
- High performance cruising
- Fuel efficient
- Proven, classic hull shape
- Beautiful, spacious interior